Please note the following form must be filled in by a university representative and not by students.
1) Academic institutions must teach a programme* of photography.
2) Institutions must promote the competition to students using materials provided by the World Photography Organisation.
Students must be:
3) Aged 18 – 30, study at the institution and will still be studying in April 2018. Students need to be between 18 - 30 years of age on the closing date of the competition.
4a) Study photography as their primary program, in order to receive a diploma/degree within a field of photography or
4b) Study photography as a recognised program as part of their chosen diploma/degree of study.
- We will review your application and get back to you if it's successful
- By filling in the following form you agree to receive emails from the World Photography Organisation with news and updates related to the Student Competition.
*A Programme refers to a formalised photography course/credit/module/foundation which is taught at higher education level, within a diploma / Bachelor of Arts / Master of Arts curriculum.
Urls have to start with https://